Sunday May 16th 2021

City to partner in building 6000 houses for low-income rental

7 Responses to “City to partner in building 6000 houses for low-income rental”

1. Velanchia says:

Hi i am Velanchia 25 years old i am interested in a house for me my boy,brother and grandmother.
    Please let me know

2. Abigail Daniels says:

Good day

I desperately need a house for myself, partner an twins.
    I hope to hear from you soon..

3. Good day

I desperately need a house for myself, partner and twins.
    I hope to hear from you soon..

4. mymoena williams says:

Hi to whom it may concern.
    I’m desperatly in need of a house for me and my 3 year old daughter..I’m 26 year old single parent and is renting a room which I’m not happy with but I need to cause I don’t hve anywer to go so if u pls wil help me to get my own place I wud be much appreciated …hope to hear frm u soon

5. Ms schwartz says:

Why does the city of cape town not build any type of accommodation in the southern suburbs there are plenty of space,all the commons belong to the council so why not use the space,there are plenty of”backyard dwellers” in the s.sub.most of the Wendy Houses that the people stay in are not livable&was not passed by the council,when those people are put out where do they go to then the government wants to know why are there so many displaced families&then be called street people or vagrants&get told to find a shelter or they end up on the streets,people in the s.suburbs also need accommodation and most of us are on the waiting list15yrs& longer,do we not deserve a house we can call our own,do we only get a place when we reach the age of+-80 and not beable to enjoy the accommodation. Rondebosch East Common,off the M5& Kromboom Roads,can be used,there are more open spaces along theM5,just pass the Kromboom Bridge then their wont be any open spaces for any fires or crimes,as seen before&quite often.THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE JUST READ.IT MAKES SENSE. DOEST IT. πŸ™‚

6. olIvia says:

To whom it may concern

I’m 28 years of age, single mother of two and do not receive support, I have to move asap.
    Im in deperate need of a place to live, my moms home was auctioned when I was in Matric,since then we’ve been moving around. Nw we’ve run out of options.

I hope to hear from you soon….

7. Taz says:

Good day

I am looking for a house for me and my two kids and my sister. Im a single mom trying to make end meet but im not every lucky on making that happen. We all living together in one room and it isnt easy. We dont have any choice now but we would to find ourselves a home. We barely have any options

Hoping to get a positive response